Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Blissfuly occupied

Sorry there's been no entries...I'm simply overwhelmed with all the hockey! There's so much so read! Yay! The Stars ended up with the 28th pick in the entry draft, which isn't too bad since we've already got good prospects. More pressing is the problem of who to keep! It's very doubtful thet they'll be able to keep both Modano and Guerin, which is awful since they both want to stay and no one wants to see either one go. I'd imagine if one goes it'll be Billy; Modano's been a Star his whole career. I can't see the organization buying him out; there'd be mutiny.

We went to Burger's Lake yesterday, which is an incredibly nice place, if a bit pricey. It was cleaner than any lake I've ever been to, very family oriented, there were nice shady areas and lots to do.. There were about six lifeguards posted there too. It was a little crowded, but all in all, very nice. I'd go back if I could come up with the money for it. Mike's company picnic was there, so we didn't have to pay yesterday. They had door prizes (ok, so there wasn't a door, but you know what I mean) and Mike's boss (Bob 129) was letting kiddos draw the names. When Autumn drew, she picked her daddy's name. Very suspicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home