Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

First Pick in the Sidney Crosby Lotto

Bet you guys missed me...

We had our garage sale this weekend. We didn't get rid of as much stuff as I had hoped, but we got rid of some of it, and we made about forty dollars. The kids made over six dollars selling lemonade, too.

I've spent the last two days deep-cleaning the house instead of just picking up like I usually do. I feel like I've done nothing but clean, but you can't even tell the difference. It's frustrating! I don't know if it's a good thing or bad that everything's put away nd clean but it still looks the same...either the house is usually neat or the kids are just running behind me and messing stuff up. Not sure which!

The NHL will have to hold a draft lottery to see who picks first during the board meeting Friday. All 30 teams will have some shot at winning the first pick, but clubs that have missed the playoffs in recent years will have extra pingpong balls in the weighted lottery. Columbus, Pittsburgh, Buffalo and the New York Rangers will have the maximum of three pingpong balls. I'd hate to see someone like Sidney Crosby saddled with one of those four teams....but then, what with the salary cap and all, all these teams will have a different look. Who knows who will come out on top?

Autumn went shopping for school clothes with Nana this weekend. Most of the stuff she brought back is pretty cute, and now she's mad because I won't let her wear them to play in. It's NOT FAIR!!! I'm MEAN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home