Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Monday, August 01, 2005

Zubie's back

The Stars got Sergei Zubov under a three year contract yesterday, one day before he would have become a free agent. Unbelievably, Modano still remains unsigned, and free agency starts today. Now we'll just hope for the best...I really thought he'd be signed by now!

The Stars picked a kid in the first round that last played for a high school. That struck me as bizarre...most kids come from college or a league. I wonder how many have come out of a high school...really, I've never even heard of it happening before!

I just found out yesterday that Ralph Fiennes will be in the upcoming Harry Potter movie. Cool. He's a great actor...plus, he's sexy. Yay for good-looking Brits!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home