Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Monday, July 25, 2005

New site for ya

http://dumbledoresarmy.12.forumer.com/index.php

Dombledore's Army--this is Kodiak's baby, but I'll tell you a little about it. It's a brand new ground floor forum for Harry Potter. The nice thing is, it's geared more to adults, so it's for actual, in-depth type discussion. As he said, not that kids aren't welcome, but...

I learned something interesting yesterday that I thought I'd share with you. As it turns out, it's not a good idea to shave when you're inebriated. Now, I know some detractors will just say that's plain common sense, but some of us would rather have a practical demonstration to learn, so there you are, then.

2 Comments:

  • Thanks for getting the word out!!!!

    As for the latter portion of this post, let us make something clear: we are talking about legs, right?

    By Blogger Kodiak, at 7:32 PM  

  • lol...yes...and a good cut on my knee to show for it too!

    By Blogger Athena, at 5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home