Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Gotta be kidding me

The game wasn't on OLN last night. I called the satellite company and after sitting on hold for ten minutes the woman said she had no idea why I had a bear-hunting show on my television. She said all her information said the Stars game should be on and she had no new information otherwise. Thanks a lot, you're really helpful. So I looked up OLN's website and of course they don't have a phone number but I can leave feedback! Yeah, that would be expedient. I did it anyway for what it was worth. Then (I was listening to the game on the radio) in the news break the guy says that not all subscribers were getting the game "for some reason." That's helpful. Stupid OLN!

Anyway, the Stars did win, so that's one good thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home