Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Monday, September 26, 2005

it's hot

Hot, hot, hot. I had hoped that it would cool off because of Rita, but she didn't do anything she was supposed to! It was hot all weekend and we didn't get ONE DROP of rain. Yesterday it was 104 degrees. Hot! Thursday it's only supposed to be eighty-four, but I'll believe that when it happens...

I bought the Sims Superstar yesterday and fought with it for SIX HOURS but I can't get it to install. I've tried everything, even to the point of coping everything to the hard drive and installing from there. Nothing worked and I'm very disappointed! I'll try taking it back next weekend; maybe it was just a bad disk. Who knows?

The Stars' preseason hasn't been going great; they've only won about half the games. Let's hope regular season goes better! I've been more impressed with Mike Smith this year than the few times I saw him play last year, but Turco still needs some work. Usually he's one to depend on...

We have to take pictures this week. Yuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home