Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Catch up

I haven't been keeping up lately...

Tonight the preseason game will be broadcast on TV. Yay! I can't wait...sure, it's only preseason, but it's the first hockey I've seen in ages ! Turco has been suprisingly porous in camp this year. Let's hope he gets that fixed by opening night.

We finally got a new phone since our old one won't hold a charge anymore--and it's cheaper to buy a new phone than a battery! Anyway, I haven't been phone shopping in probably 10 years. They've changed. The one we got works like a cell phone. It's got changable face plates, musical ringtones, a fancy little display screen, graphics and animation and everything else. Now, if I could just figure out how to make a call on it...

The nice thing about getting up so early is that I can go outside when it's still nice out. The bad thing is that "nice" is a relative term. I went out at 4:45 and it was seventy-eight degrees and so humid I could hardly breathe. The weatherminds say it'll change by this weekend because of the hurricane heading for the Gulf; some rain would be nice and some cool air would be better. Yesterday it was a hundred degrees with an index of 105. Yay. Unfortunatly, the hurricane also means gas will go back up, and here it just came down...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home