Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

stupid OLN

Guess what I didn't do last night? I didn't watch Sidney Crosby's national debut on OLN. Know why? IT WASN'T ON!! There was a show about the 2005 draft, then it went straight on into some other show. So I pulled up the guide, and it claims I'm watching the Penguins. Huh. Looks like some shipwreck show. So I left it on thinking they'd cut to the game, but they never did! So I pulled up OLN's website, and guess what it says? "NHL Hockey! Tune in now!" I was SO hacked off. I want to see this kid play! Everyone says he's the next great one, but I'll reserve judgement for my own, thank you very much. It'll take a lot to single-handedly drag the Pens up by their bootstraps. They better get it fixed, too; the Stars play tonight on OLN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home