Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Friday, September 16, 2005

Preseason ON THE AIR!!

They're airing four preaseason games ON TV this year!!! We never get to see preseason games. I'm incredibly delighted; I may explode! Yay!! That means in just four days, I'll be able to watch hockey! On TV! With real people!! Yay!!

I need to figure out how to delete comments. Surely there's a way to do it, I just haven't gone hunting yet. I've had two SPAM postings on my account now, how dumb is that? Gotta get rid of them.

Google your name sometime. It's fun! See?

4 Comments:

  • When you are logged in to Blogger, just view your blog page, find the entry with the offending comments, and click the link that tells you how many current comments are there for that entry. As you are logged in, a little trash can icon will appear at the end of each comment, allowing you to delete any unwanted comments.

    By Blogger Kodiak, at 4:32 PM  

  • Also, go into your blog settings and enable the little feature that requires you type in the text seen on a picture, thus ensuring that no spam bots can post to your site. It's called "Word Verification".

    Hope that helps.

    By Blogger Kodiak, at 4:33 PM  

  • Actually, per my first comment, you have to click the link "post a comment". When you are already logged on, the trash can icon will then be present.

    By Blogger Kodiak, at 4:36 PM  

  • hey, thanks as always! It's nice not to have to look for how to do this stuff myself.... lol

    By Blogger Athena, at 3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home