Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Yeah, so it's been awhile. What do you want from me?

I didn't have to work Monday. I wish I had every Monday off, makes the week go by faster. The kids have spring break this week, and I took the day with the intention of taking them to the park or something, but as it turned out, we didn't end up doing anything. Oh well. Kay came and took them to Glen Rose to see the dinosaurs and stuff yesterday, so they did at least get to do something for spring break!

Mike came home early yesterday and today, which means we'll be dirt poor next week. But really, what else is new? Also, I wrote a check for my car payment yesterday and now I can't find it. And I don't remember mailing it, either...I guess I'll have to wait and see...

I got my new shoes Friday. Feels wierd to wear shoes with no holes.

Got a book from the library Saturday. It's called Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader. It was a good one, about what happens right as the Clone Wars are ending, and also goes into a little bit of detail about why Vader's suit is different in EP3 than it is in 4, 5 and 6. Now I'm reading Outbound Flight.

I slept with the windows open the last couple of nights, so it's been nice and cold in the mornings. Unfortunatly that's also made it hard to get up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home