Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

What Olympics?

I usually watch the Olympics religiously. I'll watch Olympic anything! But this time around, I don't know, I just didn't get caught up in it. Except for curling; I like curling. Before the Olympics started, I heard that all the hockey games would be broadcast live! Great!! Oh wait, but then when you factor in the time difference, one realises that they're all played when normal people are at work...I saw a total of TWO Olympic hockey games. And I had the Finns pegged to win for sure, but they had to settle for silver. This year, I'm actually glad they're over...back to real hockey! 'Course, the fact that the US team sucked royally might have something to do with that...

Autumn's been sick with the flu. She missed school yesterday, hopefully she feels better today. I hate for her to miss too much and have a bunch of work to do.

I forgot to show Brandon's fundraiser to anybody and it's due next week. I did find the website though, so maybe I can work something out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home