Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Friday, January 20, 2006

This and that

Had a gift card to Best Buy, and we bought the Sims 2 this past weekend. Needless to say, I've wasted a lot of this week playing on the computer...

I haven't been sleeping well this week. I've been going to bed same time as always (well, except for last night when I was up till eleven reading a book) and now I'm just SO TIRED! I'm really glad it's friday. I'm gonna come home today and sleep. I can't wait!

The Stars have lost their last two games, their last to Atlanta, to whom the Stars had never lost. Ever. Hopefully they'll do better tonight. Turco's been injured, but I haven't checked yet to see if he's playing tonight.

Um, I'm sure there's more to say, but I'm having trouble stringing thoughts this morning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home