Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Friday, June 02, 2006

Stupid toilet flushes

Carolina won last night. Usually I really don't care one way or another who comes out of the East, but I really for some indefinable reason don't like Carolina. They just seem like upstarts, no matter how long they've been around. Plus their logo looks like a toilet flushing. I do like Rod Brind'amour though, and he did some scoring for them last night. So now we really have to cheer for Edmonton. The Oilers are due, and we don't want to see the Cup in Carolina.

Not much else is new around here. I've been enjoying my mornings without having to get any kids ready for school; that's been nice. Very quiet, plus I manage to leave on time now. It's nice not to have to rush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home