Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Friday, September 29, 2006

No comment

No one ever comments anymore. I feel so unloved...

Today's the last preseason game, and then the season starts. yay! Hopefully regular season will go better than preseason. The Avs are gonna give the Stars fits this year.

I have to put on makeup today because it's picture day at work. I hate wearing makeup, and I hate even more wearing it to work. It sucks a lot. I don't know why we have to have our pictures made every year anyway. There should just be a stock photo. It's not like I change from year to year...

Random Python quote of the day:

"It's not a question of where he grips it! It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home