Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Stars win and ants suck

To all you naysayers who said nay, I say 5 and 0!! Ha! Ha! Ha!! The Stars don't suck this year, they're unbeaten!! So there!!! The Stars have been playing like a team and Turco's been beyond excellent. What a great way to start the season.

I cleaned my garage this weekend. It took about three hours, but I discovered that I don't need a new set of shelves after all. In fact, I have empty shelves now. yay me! Also I started tearing up my dining room Redecorating is fun.


Are you kidding me with this?



Those are ants. Not dirt, it's a bazillion ants that invaded my home. I was trying to paint the floor and I had to quit because I kept painting ants in it. It was awful! So they died. The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home