Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Random ramblings...

I've recently starting running again after a hiatus that was too long to bear thinking about. I'm not sure if I'm going to get back into shape or have a heart attack first, but one of them is bound to happen soon!

The Stars had a phenomenal run in February, at one point coming to within three points of the league lead. But don't worry, they're doing their best to erase that with the worst March ever. And it looks like they'll get Anaheim in the first round...and here we were hoping that they might get past the first round this year.

I got to go to Lowe's the other day. I love that place! If only we could get Mike back into a truck, I'd love it more... I need some MDF, and some 2x4's, and some wallboard... and paneling...

I've got some weddings coming up and I actually bought a dress, which is something that I haven't done in about ten years. That brings the grand total up to two dresses in my closet. And that trim is copper, not red. Give me a month or two and I may even post a picture of me WEARING said dress!
I know you guys all all just dying to know what that would be like...









There was an eclipse awhile back, and not only did the weather cooperate, I actually got some pretty decent pictures. See?


And, speaking of pictures, just in case you were wondering what my kitchen looks like after holiday cookie orders...





I just let my bread rise too long while I was typing this. I hope I didn't ruin it.

We have a vacation coming up and I CAN'T WAIT! Four days, three nights, two adults, one wedding and zero kids. Only thirty-nine more days!

So...not much else. I know you guys all missed me though.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home