Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Friday, April 18, 2003

White carpet? Why?!

You know, I had kind of an odd and random thought the other day... Out of our little tight group of friends form high school, Heidi-who not only graduated 2 years behind the rest of us but was also the wildest and most irresponsible-is the only one who is graduating college on time. Huh. None of the rest of us are even finished with school and we had a head start! Of course, the rest of all have kids, and Jess was in the Navy for five years as well, so i guess that’s a good excuse...Come to think of it, Heidi’s also the only one who’s not either married or divorced, and she’s the only one without kids...maybe she was the smartest one after all...she did school first instead of kids first!
And speaking of kids...I slept till 8:30 today and didn't get up till nine. Which was, of course, my first mistake, because the kids got up at 7:30. So when Autumn came in and said Brandon was coloring on the floor, I didn't get up right away because he's got washable markers. Stupid stupid stupid! He was coloring with CRAYONS! On the WHITE CARPET! Great. I don't know how the heck I'm gonna get that up. Why, God, why?! It seems I have a fun day ahead of me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home