Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Wednesday, May 07, 2003

Bye-Bye Stars

I sold all my Stars players from my fantasy team today...wow, that was depressing...I couldn't bring myslef to buy J-S G, but I did buy Mike Leclerc. I'm betting heavily on Jersey, so they'd better come through for me...

We got all of Brandon's medicines from Eckerd's last night. There were 5 different medications for him, poor guy...this one once a day, this one twice a day, this one every 4 hours, this one at bedtime...it's a lot. But he seemd to be feeling a little better today...Doggie school starts today, but I can't remember what time. It doesn't say on the paper anywhere...I think it's at 7:00, but I can't get ahold of Petco to find out...guess I'll go at 7:00 and hope for the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home