Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Thursday, May 01, 2003

Hope and Pray

Geez. I hate Anaheim. I'll be amazed if the Stars manage to pull off this series. They could have done it if they had won last night, but they didn't....so now they have to win 3 straight...and to be quite honest, that would take a miracle. I would dearly love to be proved wrong, though! They've been playing like crap lately. I hope Tippett gives them a serious chewing out today...

Brandon's been hacking again lately, and I had to start giving him breathing treatments-I hape he doesn't get sick again, poor little guy! They're out there watching Maisy now. It's a such a dumb show, but they like it...I think it's boring! But then, I'm not 3, either...I'm being called for now-they see a spider and I need to come with the spider spanker (that's what Brandon calls the flyswatter)... I hate wolf spiders. This whole neighborhood gets a yearly infestation....huge, nasty hairy leggy things, they are....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home