Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Monday, April 28, 2003

Anaheim...Eeeewwwww!

geez, I hate Anaheim...Stars are down 2-0 in the series now, and you can bet that if they don't win tonight, they're done. Gaaa! Anaheim hasn't lost a game yet in postseason...I'd surely like to have the Stars just school them tonight...let's all cross our fingers!

I got a lot done this weekend...finally hooked up the fountain in the pond...Zephyr is amazed and delighted with the drinking fountain (he thinks!) I made just for him! I need to talk to me dad about running permanent electricity out there though. Mike's supposed to pick up a liner for the kid's sandbox on the way home today, let's see if he remembers...I did get Zephyr enrolled in doggie school this weekend, he starts that on May 7 up at Petco. Their list of disclaimers was so long it bordered on funny ... "we aren't responsible if your dog is stupid or excessivly mean" basically...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home