Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Monday, May 05, 2003

Happy Birthday!

You know, you'd think that there would be more time to do this on the weekends, but it seems that the weekends are when I don't do it...

The Stars won on Saturday, thank goodness, only two more to go....I wonder where that team was for four games, cuz they sure weren't playing....

Mike and I both took off Friday for his birthday and went to go see X2 and then went out to eat. The kids got to stay with Aunt Alison and Uncle Chris-or as Brandon calls him, "Cocoa Chris"...I also bought a bunch of plants for around the pond and (mostly) fixed the leak around the fountain...The Stars don't play tonight till 9:30, which means I'm gonna be up all night again...I guess I shouldn't complain, though...at least they're still in it! And the Mavs won last night, too, so maybe that's a good omen....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home