Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Anaheim Bites!

I hate Anaheim. I really do. Stupid, stupid Anaheim! ...nothing personal against those of you who live in California, of course. Geez. I will spend today wallowing in my own personal misery. The Stars’ season is over. Over! Golfing and boating it is for them till September. I even stayed up till the game was over last night. They should have won it. They would have, too, if not for the god-awful two minutes in the second...Oh well, what’s done is done. I say Jersey over Vancouver in 6 ......Turco for Vezina!!

Brandon is sick again. I left work at 8:00 and brought him home. I’m waiting for the doctor to call back now. He’s had fever for two days and in congested and phlegmy ...I wonder if that’s how one spells that word? I don’t know ...Anyway, hopefully it’s just his allergies and nothing serious....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home