Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Saturday, April 26, 2003

Thank goodness for early puck drop...

it's a good thing the game's on at 2:00 this afternoon...maybe it'll be over by a decent time!!

Mike's birthday is next weekend, and he never did tell me what he wanted. Oh well, dinner and a movie it is, I suppose. We'll see X2. Cool.
I came home from work yesterday and went right to bed, and I didn't get up till 5:30. I was sooo tired from staying up all night with the Stars game.... I've got a lot of stuff I need to do today. It's such a nice day out, and I'm determined not to waste it! I need to clean the house, too, but I suppose that'll have to wait till after dark.. Mike's gone to get donuts for breakfast. Yummy.... Well, I suppose I oughtta get to work now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home