Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Bad Dog!

Gosh...guess I missed yesterday...
I've been spending all my time trying to find a place to get Zephyr some obiedience training...he listens to me, but he's also gotten *extremely* protective to the point that adults can't approach me when I'm with him... There's not a place in town that I can do it at due to time constraints, and I can't drive too far with him because he's so darn big..
I so don't want to go to work tomorrow. It won't be fun due to the people who are going to be out...I have no idea how it's all gonna work but I guess we'll find out...yeah! I can hardly wait....At least they're be hockey on tomorrow night to console me...there's not any tonight. I guess that's good, though...I don't have an excuse to stay up late...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home