Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Saturday, April 19, 2003

Measure Twice, Cut Once

wow, I've had a busy morning...baked a cake, boiled some Easter eggs, hung a shower caddy....Incedently, you may be interesded to know that it doesn't , in fact, take 45 minutes to boil a dozen eggs. Wow. Also, when you hang a shower caddy, make sure that if you had measured the day before that you go ahead and mark your pilot holes that day instead of counting on remembering where they were the next day...wow again. That took some imaginative thinking to fix, as well as some interesting modifications to the caddy...It's the kind that's supposed to hang over the shower head, but since Mike's so tall, we had ours installed eight feet off the ground when our house was built. So hanging it properly was out of the question to begin with, or I wouldn't be able to reach it...I spent all day cleaning the house yeasterday, and do you think you can tell now? Ha! no way... Have to decorate that cake for my brother's birthday now, I'm supposed to be at my mom's house in an hour and a half...I just hope I can get out of there by 6:30, because the game starts at 7:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home