Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Saturday, May 31, 2003

New truck?!

Today, Mike took my car in for its scheduled maintenance, and they charged him for it! And I guess he forgot it was covered, so he wrote them a check....guess he'll have to swing by there Monday afternoon and demand my money back...Oh, and he also got a new truck. That was a suprise....he's been talking about trading in his truck for a year, but I guess I didn't think he'd ever get around to it! He got some sort of discount through his work, so we're only paying like 15 dollars a month more for this one than the last one. It's nice, I guess. It's another F-150, only it's black and it's their sport model. So anyway, he was up there all day, so I didn't get to get my washer today. Guess we'll have to do it tomorrow...which should be fun since we've already promised the kids we'd go see Finding Nemo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home