Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Balance?! What Balance?

sorry I've missed a couple of days...I've been a little lazy! I took Brandon back to the doctor today for his follow up appt. and she says he's all better. Good! When I went to check out, the lady said I was carrying a balance from 2001. Huh? and I'm just now hearing about it? She says, well, it's from a well-baby visit, and your insurance doesn't cover well-baby checkups.

Yes, I know, that's why they send me bills, and that's why I pay them.

Well, I guess you didn't pay this one.

The last statement I got said I owe 10.73. I paid it off.

Well, you have a balance of 127.54, can you pay it today?

No way! I'll call the insurance company and see what's going on.

But your insurance doesn't cover well-baby visits.

Yes, I realise this. I want to call them and find out if we've already paid it.

Well, this balance is so old that they would have turned it into a collection agency.

Well, gosh, don't you think if they had turned it in to a collection agency, someone would have tried to collect on it??

You're going to have to pay this.

yeah-not until I make some phone calls! Here's my $15 copay.



This seems like it could be a fun, fun few days...I feel like May is never gonna be over. This month is dragging on and on and on....

45 more days till vacation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home