Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Asleep at the tube

wow...I got up on time again today! It's a good thing too, because I fell asleep in the chair last night, so lunches weren't packed, and the shirt that Autumn's supposed to wear in her program today was still in the washing machine...
It finally rained this morning! Yay! Maybe it won't be so humid now...right...

Anaheim won last night...I caught that right before I went to bed...You know, the Eastern Conference has its #1 and #2 seed left- Ottawa and Jersey. But over here in the Western Conference, we've got the sixth and seventh seeds. Huh.

I heard from Brent the other day. Said he was gardening. Wierd. Oh, and I heard from Erin, too. She said she's finally graduating. As she says, " Six years and 270 credits later, I'll finally
have a degree..." Good show, Erin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home