Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, June 03, 2003

When's vacation?

I think it's gonna be a long week...I kept thinking today was Friday. I can't wait till vacation! Our vacation is the second week in july, but as far as I'm concerned, vacation starts when the kiddos leave for michigan. I can't wait. Not that I won't miss them...but the break will be nice! I think I'll overdose on sleep. I havn't planned much past that..
I'm finally caught up on the laundry after being washerless all weekend...man it had really piled up!
The kitty killed another bunny this morning and left the feet for me.thanks. Apparently she was working on a second one as well, but Mike rescued it and dropped it of on the vet's doorstep on the way to work. But don't tell anyone, he does have a reputation to maintain, you know...
24 days till vacation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home