Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Sunday, August 31, 2003

I had to leave work early on Friday because Brandon was sick...at least he waited until Mike got a job! He seems like he's all right now, though. I guess it was just some sort of flu bug. I did get a lot done this weekend, though, and I still have two days left, too! I finally got around to fixing the shower and the shower caddy, caulked my tea jar, bought a sword (I love swords, they're so cool!), went and spent some time with my friends and made cookies... although I still have more cookies to make...

We've discovered that it's cheaper to keep our old dental plan from Tyler than it would be to enroll in the new plan offered at Mike's new job, which is just as well because my dentist doesn't accept Aetna. Yay! Also a big public thank-you to Ed Parker for the book...he sent us a nice copy of The Three Musketeers for no other reason than that he's a nice guy...Thank you!

I was thinking...it's kind of strange that we have waiters and waitress, and stewards and stewardess (I know it's not PC, but you know you say "stewardess" too), and actors and actresses, but not authors and authresses...just a thought...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home