Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Pants that FIT??

I promise I haven't been ignoring y'all or anything, I've just been lazy! I get to take tomorrow off of work! Yay! I wanted to take today, but I couldn't. I'll probably get to leave early Friday, too, since I've worked late a few days this week. Can't have me getting overtime, now, or they'd have to pay me for it...I also have to leave early today so I can get gas. I think. I finally got a pair of pants for work that fit me! We have to wear twill khaki pants, and all of mine are too big...but I got a pair yesterday that fit...the problem is that they're a little girl's 14, and everyone's gonna laugh at me....oh well! But they were only ten bucks, so HA! I guess the bonus of having no hips is that you get to get pants for cheap...

I hope we hear today when Mike starts his job, since they said Thursday or Monday....there shouldn't be any problems, but I'll still feel a lot better when I hear for sure, you know? And I'm tired of living on my pay!!Well, I guess that's it for now...gotta finish getting my stuff around and find some shoes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home