Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Friday, August 22, 2003

Christmas shopping and stupid dogs

Wow this has been a long week. Two more days till it's over, though...

Got a start on my Christmas shopping this week...everyone thinks I'm crazy, but I tell you what, in December when everyone's broke and shopping, I'm at home with money and no crowds...beat that! I like being done by October...

I've been so tired this week! We're supposed to get the window replaced today. Missy had cut herself badly enough on it last week to have to go to the vet for a lacerated artery in her leg...you'd think that would teach her a lesson, but, no, she came in again yesterday.... But the window guy finally called and said the glass was in... Well, I must go now and get ready for work....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home