Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

It's HOT!

Every year about this time, I try to remember why it is that I like living in Texas. I like living here, I really do, but I can't seem to remember the reason...I think the heat affects my brain. I wonder if it's possible to sweat so much that you could actually just rinse away, like Senator Kelley did in the X-Men. I was watching the baseball game-they're in New York-and they said it was like 76 degrees there. And raining. Now that's just not fair. No one should get both cool weather and rain at the same time in August. I think I can remember what cool weather is like, but I don't remember rain. I've seen pictures of it...I sure don't remember the last time it rained at my house, though...

Brandon's running fever again, poor guy. It's been awhile since he's been sick. He'll have to stay home with Mike tomorrow, but I'll have to leave work while he has his interview...hopefully it won't take too long....otherwise I'll miss out on about five hours of work. Oh well...hopefully Mike gets a job soon so I don't have to worry!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home