Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Monday, September 08, 2003

And now we come to the end of the plumbing lesson, in which we learn the importance of using Genuine Delta Parts...after doing furthur looking online, it seems that darn near every Delta faucet uses the exact same seat, whether for sink or tub...so why didn't the ones I bought work? Well, because they weren't Genuine Delta Parts (here's where I grumble a lot of not nice things) and therefore both too small and too thin...so I took the seats off my bathroom sink, and sure enough, it fixed the tub...course now the sink leaks, but I have the part number and it'll be easy to find this time...it's all very irritating, because it said on the package that it would fit Dela faucets...

We went to Mike's mom for Chris' birthday yesterday, and Kay said that she'd take the kids to the family reunion after all...we weren't sure if she was going to be able to or not. I haven't told Autumn yet, but she'll be happy. She loves the river...

4 more days till hockey starts...well, training camp, anyway....I have to look foward to something, since the 'Boys already have a losing record....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home