Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Sunday, September 07, 2003

Luke Luck likes lakes...

You know, I've already been to two places looking for seats and springs for my bathtub faucet so I cat fix the leak...I wouldn't think that Delta parts would be that hard to find! I guess we'll try Lowe's today.

I don't know if any of you have ever had the dubious pleasure of reading Fox in Socks out loud before, it's all about tweedle beetles and pig patters and lake lickers and the like...try this one...out loud, mind you

"Luke Luck likes lakes.

Luke's duck likes lakes.

Luck Luck licks lakes.

Luke's duck licks lakes.

Duck takes licks in lakes Luke Luck likes.

Luke Luck takes
licks in lakes duck likes.

Now, there's 61 pages of this nonsense. It's Brandon's favorite bed time story. Imagine reading this blibber blubber, out loud, every night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home