Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Thursday, September 04, 2003

Paperboy Day!

Today is Newspaper Carrier Day....be sure to thank your paper boy (or girl)!

I made big, gooey fresh cinnamon rolls last night...yum...they're awfully sweet, though; I can barely finish one. Mike was sure happy though, and the kids.

I've gotten up early every day this week! Hooray for me...and I've packed the kids' lunches the night before every day this week too. I feel like I'm doing pretty good!Autumn's really liking kindergarten. So far it's been awfully easy stuff, but it is only the second week. I sure hope they start learning new stuff soon! Right now it's all the same things she learned last year...I hope my DVD comes today...I had pre-ordered The Two Towers, and it still hasn't come, although I did get a message that it had shipped last week...I want it! Not fair! I don't like having to wait for stuff...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home