Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Getting my exercise

It's going to be a fun day...really... I don't know if I had mentioned that we had a teacher quit out of nowhere Friday, so it should be a jolly good time trying to cover that... And hot lunches start back up today-the school has catered hot lunches for the kids and I have to deliver the lunches from the lunchroom to all the little kids' classrooms...this year's gonna be a mess because in their infinite wisdom, they decided to move the lunchroom all the way across campus into the south building, which means I get to walk back and forth....there goes an hour of my day...as if I had that much extra time...

Mark your calendars, September 19th is (I kid you not) National Talk like a Pirate Day! Arrrrr! Read all about it at www.talklikeapirate.com-I promise you it's a worthy 10 minute diversion...you scurvy bilge rat! Arrr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home