Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Thursday, September 25, 2003

Brandon had a bad day at school yesterday. I sure hope he behaves better today!

The newspaper guy actually got my paper on the driveway yesterday. Usually he throws it in the grass, which of course is all wet and dewy a quarter to six in the morning. I was pleased! The kids got all their fundraiser stuff for school yesterday. They're still doing the cookie dough this year, but they also have a normal fundraising catalog, too. I was glad...the cookie dough is hard to sell. Maybe we'll come knock on your door soon!....I can't wait till Friday. Without checks, I have to wait till payday to have money...good thing Mike gets paid soon, too. I don't like him getting paid every two weeks. The kids both have their pictures tomorrow, too....maybe I'll remember this time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home