Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Friday, September 19, 2003

pictures

Stars tied last night...of course, preseason games don't mean much, but still....But better than that, Turco signed a three-year deal! I haven't heard the terms yet, but I sure was happy! They also have this new goal song they wanna play this year instead or "Rock and Roll Part II"...and man is it ever bad! I mean, really, really awful. Maybe there'll be enough fan protest to get rid of it...

Brandon's picture day is today...the nice thing about working there is that I can bring his picture clothes and change him so he doesn't have to stay clean all morning. Like a three year old can stay clean longer than five minutes... Autumn's isn't till next week and I need to find a Christmas dress...it's still pretty early, so I hope I can find one tomorrow! I had this problem last year too...luckily Brandon's still fit from last year, so I only have to worry about the one outfit... I really hate shopping...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home