Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Monday, September 22, 2003

@#%$ smoke alarm

I noticed this morning that I only have one check left. Oops. I knew I was on my last book, but I kept forgetting to order more...This happens to me more often than you would think!

Brandon was sick again on Friday...at least he made it through his pictures, though. He was better Saturday, but he ran fever all day on Friday. Autumn's picture day is today, se we had to go hunting for a Christmas dress this weekend. Finally found one at Penney's, which was like the fourth store we went to. Did I mention that I hate the mall? Especially on Saturday? Luckily her shoes still kinda fit...although I noticed this morning that they were all scuffed along the sides of the sole, so I had to spend some time painting over the marks...They're a bit small, so we're gonna have to get some more before the holidays.I have to stop and get some new batteries for the smoke alarms today (there goes the last check!). Brandon's keeps beeping -- not during the day, of course, it waits till we're almost asleep to start up -- so maybe a new battery will help. I hope...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home