Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Giant Squid

This is gonna be a long week....The kids had fun at the river....Brandon was disappointed that he didn't get to go fishing, though. Autumn had fun, but she said it rained. But she did get to swim...Brandon said he didn't, but I didn't expect him to. He doesn't really like the water. As for me and Mike, we didn't do anything. I slept. It was nice. And I got my house clean.

Autumn's all happy because we signed her up for gymnastics. If she likes it, we'll let her keep going. She can do a somersault, but it took her a long time to learn, so we'll have to wait and see if she's coordinated enough. I think if she really likes it, she'll probably be good at it, but if she doesn't, she won't really try...although I suppose that's the way it is with most people, isn't it?
I just ran across this story about giant squid..
MADRID, Spain, Sept. 16 —
Scientists are trying to find out what
caused two enormous squids, one of
them 40 feet long, to wash up dead on
Spain’s northern coast this week. “It’s
not a natural death and it’s not the
Prestige,” Luis Laria, president of marine
protection agency CEPESMA said,
referring to a massive oil spill from the
Prestige tanker late last year. He
declined to speculate on the cause.
Appearantly there were three of them last year, too. Wierd.

Still no Turco in training camp. Grow up, Marty....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home