Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

The many stores of Cedar Hill

I've noticed I haven't balanced my checkbook in about two weeks...You know they shorted Mike's check by twenty-six hours? And he only gets paid every two weeks, so you know that we're gonna have to wait for two weeks--or more--till they fix it. Oh well, though, what can you do?

You know I went looking for khaki pants for Autumn last weekend and I couldn't find any? Now granted I didn't look real hard, but you'd think that something like that would be available all year and not just in September. Maybe I'll go to Old Navy this weekend. I can see what Kohl's has on it's clearance racks since I'll be in Cedar Hill anyway...and maybe go to Hobby Lobby....ooh, and Party City! And Dollar Tree is over there too...and Barnes and Noble..and Petco! So many great stores...

Anyway....man, I still need to finish the kid's costumes. Autumn'll never forgive me if I don't make her a unicorn treat bag like I promised.....Wow, I've written half a page and I still haven't said anything. I gotta go anyway, my kitchen's trashed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home