Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Thursday, October 30, 2003

We love Billy!

Yay...I'm almost done with the Halloween cookies, then I'll have a break for a couple of weeks! The kiddos gutted the pumpkins last night...at least Autumn did. Brandon thought it was too yucky, and he wouldn't stick his hands in. We'll carve them today. Brandon wants a face, and Autumn (shockingly enough) wants a unicorn...that ought to bo a fun thing to carve!

The Stars won last night...the first two periods were really bad, but I guess they got chewed out in the second intermission, and they played really well in the third, especially Billy Guerin, who had a hat trick to tie the game, and they won less than a minute into overtime. Wow, that was a run-on sentence. It was great! Unfortunatly I was up late because I was watching the game instead of finishing my cookies...I still haven't finished the kids' goodie bags or made Brandon's bandolier-I'm not sure how you spell that- so I guess I had better do that tonight. I can't wait till Saturday. There's nothing I have to do saturday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home