Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

If only every day were Jammie Day...

Our bank has screwed up and given us an insufficient funds charge for no reason...still trying to get it straightened out, too! I hate dealing with banks, even though the people at ours are really friendly...it's just the principle of it all!

Autumn is very excited because if she does all her chores this week, she will have finally earned enough money to buy her My Little Pony that she wants. She can't wait. I just hope the store still has it!

I get to wear my jammies to school today...the misc. staff and the office people all got jealous because we never get to do Jammie Day and Western day and all the other little parties, so we're doing our own and not sharing our snacks, either!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home