Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Thursday, February 12, 2004

Overtime would be great if it weren't for the ties...

I think we got the thing straightened out at the bank...I didn't really understand the explanation, but the upshot is that they're crediting the money back to us. They had returned the check for my car payment for some reason, and they said if it hadn't cleared the bank by Friday, I could call the people at Chase and tell them there was a bank error and it should be straightened out. What a mess!

the game last night was a good one. The Stars trailed 4-3 in the third, but scored with six seconds to tie the game and force overtime. The game ended tied, too...The kids didn't get to go to Nana's house Tuesday because she was sick, but she said she'd take them today instead. And Mike's mom said she'd watch the kids Friday night. I was worried we wouldn't get to go out for our anniversary! Gotta go pack lunches now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home