Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Monday, March 15, 2004

Mike's little deposit was for money they owed him, and he still got paid, plus we got a check from the mortgage company, so I got all caught up on my bills. Yay! I like being caught up. We also got a new friend this weekend...she's a guinea pig named Frodo. I guess they thought she was a he when they named it Frodo. Anyway, Renèe had rescued it from a person who decided to leave it in their horse trough and she gave it to me...we all call it Fat Frodo because it's, well, fat. I thought guinea pigs were like big hamsters, but it's really more like a bunny with no ears. She's really nice, but she sheds...

The Stars finally had a good day yesteday, shutting out Chicago 4-0. So we're back to within three of San Jose; I don't know if SJ playes again before we play them tomorrow...I hope not! I finally remembered to renew my tags...I bought Stars liscense plates this time. I can't wait till I get them!

I want to go buy some plants today. It's finally spring....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home