Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Monday, March 22, 2004

Convoluted math

Yay! San Jose lost yesterday, and Vancouver lost yesterday, and the Stars play Calgary today, so it they win, they'll be a point out of first in the division and have fourth in the conference...and the higher they are, the more home ice they'll get... Math is fun at five o'clock in the morning!

Well, it's back to work today...The kiddos are always awful the first day back from a vacation. They always come in crying, and clinging to their moms and dads...it's awful. They've all been spoiled for a week and now they have to come back to school and follow rules and stuff...

I had a nice weekend; it was a little on the hot side on Saturday, but I got a lot done in the yard...I started work on a second small retaining wall by the fence, and I'm going to extend about three feet of lattice above the back fence and run some morning glories up it to keep those brat girls behind us from throwing stuff at my dogs and teasing Zephyr....we've both told her not to lean over our fence and tease the dog or he'll bite, but she still does it. I won't feel bad for her a lick if Zephyr bites her, but I'm sure her parents will feel differently... Saturday night I couldn't sleep for anything; I ended up awake till about 4:00, and then the kids woke me up again at 6:00; at eight Mike got up and told me to go back to sleep. I get the feeling there was no way he was gonna let me get up as grouchy as I was, so I slept till after eleven...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home