Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Friday, April 08, 2005

I find it amusing in a dark sort of way that the correctional facility in Mansfield in on a road called Heritage Way.

Brandon's got this thing in his class where on Fridays he takes something that starts with a certain letter. Today we have long E and the only thing I can think of is Ewok. And I don't have one of those anyway. Speaking of toys, my Darth Maul toy has somehow had his lightsaber broken - I'm quite disappointed. I didn't get to go out and buy any of the new Star Wars toys that came out on Saturday either, and now all the good ones are gone. It's not so much that I couldn't afford to buy a few of the toys, but then I'd have to give Mike money to spend, too; then we'd spend eighty instead of forty. So. No new toys :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home