Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I tried to borrow my mom's sewing machine last night to reinforce the seams of my cloak amd stuff, but when she tried to show me how it worked, we discovered that it was broken. It was doing the same thing that it did last time I borrowed it. Which is kinda good, because that means that I'm not hopelessly inept at sewing; the machine just doesn't work! Unfortunatly, it also means I still have un-reinforced seams. And yes, I know that's not actually a word. Maybe if I can get the money saved up I'll just buy one and teach myself-- but I have to buy my Bowflex first!

There's apparently some kind of wierd clothes-eating monster at my house...Brandon's lost all his school pants and Autumn can't find any of her sweatshirts. And I know for a fact that they had both those things in their clothes baskets last time they put clothes away-must mean it's time to clean rooms again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home