Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

This week is never going to end. My mom's on vacation this week, and things always fall apart when she's not there...Monday we lost our electricity for nearly two hours, plus two people left eary and one person was out; yesterday, one person didn't come back from lunch because she got pulled over and had to go pay her seven outstanding tickets, which wouldn't be a big deal except that the other teacher in that classroom had been subpeoned in a custody case for one of the kids in her class and so wasn't there...so guess who got the class?

I gave the last of my cash to Renée last night, but she didn't call me, so I guess we didn't win the lotto. Darn. I was thinking it would be nice to sleep till seven every day. I can't wait till tomorrow, at least it's payday for Mike...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home